Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Bliss Website and Truffles 25th Celebration

We are getting ready to launch a new website!  We built it ourselves on Host Baby.  The nice thing is we can make edits and add CD Baby, an audio player, live shows,  and I am working on getting this blog on the site too.
What do you look for in a website?

Also, we are looking forward to playing Friday September 9th at Three Chimneys Inn for Truffles 25th Anniversary of playing together.  Wow, 25 years of great live music!  I hope Bliss will be celebrating 25 years of playing great acoustic music in 2032.
Truffle has been a big part of my life.  They were our college band, and played an epic graduation party in 1987, THE Halloween party in the barn in ME and at my wedding to Rick, they had my whole family dancing, all night.  We are are really happy to be playing with Truffle in their celebration.  We hope you can make it out for some great live music!
Follow your Bliss,
Kristan

No comments:

Post a Comment